Valentines Day Wish List
Okay, so before I ruffle some feathers…this is a FANTASY list. I’m not asking hubs or anyone else for all of the items on this list, but I thought it would be fun (and therapeutic) to put a wish list together for Valentines Day. Feel free to chime in with yours also. So, here we go:
1. A day at the spa. I’ve never been to a full spa. Always the day spa types for a quick massage. I think it would be AMAZING to spend an entire day just being pampered and relaxed. I’d love a sea salt scrub, mani/pedi, and a soak in one of those milk baths.
2. A new iPod nano. Mine got stolen a year ago when someone smashed into my car. Not making excuses here, but I just CANNOT work out without listening to music. Hence the reason I’ve gotten so out of shape.
3. A new wardrobe. I can’t tell you the last time I actually went shopping for myself. Besides getting my little white dress for our ceremony…it’s had to have been at least a year or so. I’m dying for new clothes.
4. A new Coach bag. I haven’t had one of these in like 3 years. I know not everyone has them, but I would love to have a new one. I love the black leather ones 🙂
5. New tires and a tune up for my car. It’s not in bad shape or anything, but besides the oil changes…nothing has been done to it since I got it 2 years ago. I just hate spending money on cars.
6. A pair of Uggs. I know. I know, they are over-rated or out of style now…but I’m rocking the Target ones right now and I’d love to have a pair of the real deal. I wear them every single day everywhere I go.
7. Crate & Barrel giftcards. I fell in love with two pieces of furniture from them. One is a fabulous entertainment center with a flat screen panel thing so you dont have to drill holes in the wall. Living in an apt, that’s key. Another one is a wine holder with side shelves. Hubs and I LOVE wine, so we want to have a pretty place to display it. This thing rocks! PS…If you haven’t voted for us to win this stuff…PLEASE DO! Vote here!
8. Whirled Peace…yeah the Ben & Jerry’s kind 😉
9. A positive pregnancy test…at some point this year.
10. For WordPress to stop charging to customize my blog. I’d love to throw up a super cute layout and some add ons, but I’m not paying a monthly fee. UGH.